Shipping charges only applicable for UK mainland.
Please contact us for other destinations.
For the hobbyist and occasional user gas welding equipment used to be expensive heavy and bulky to store and hazardous. Today portable lightweight welding and brazing systems with disposable cylinders are available for both professional and hobby applications.
These systems deliver professional quality welding for by air conditioning engineers, plumbers, farmers, and repairers. Also this compact affordable and convenient kit is perfectly designed for model building, jewellery and craftwork. See: www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6AMRiHCYy8
The complete kit is supplied with quick change self-sealing oxygen and supergas cylinders, pressure reducing valves, anti-flashback valves, 1.5 m hoses, torch with two points (0.5 & 0.6mm), goggles and stand measures 19 x 36cms (7.5”x 14”).
- Lightweight economical and practical welding and brazing kit – see full description
- Kit includes pressure reducing valves, anti-flashback valves, 1.5 m hoses, torch with two points, goggles, case. .
- Supplied with 1 x Disposable 110 litre / 110 bar oxygen cylinder and 1 x Disposable 600ml / 330g Supergas cylinder
- Full range of accessories and replacement cylinders available
- Use where traditional welding systems are not practical, accessible or restricted by health and safety regulations
REF 3700 (555D) Oxygas Welding Kit to 2850 degrees
- Product Code: REF 3700 (555D) Oxygas Welding Kit to 2850 degrees
- Availability: In Stock